Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Looking for Guest Bloggers

I've decided that the best way for me to keep a steady stream of content added to this blog, is to let others write it for me.

So, I'm looking for articles and tips written by subscribers to my newsletter. I will then post the articles on the blog. PLUS, I'll add them to the article section inside the SBM Marketing Club members area.

This is a great opportunity for you to show off your writing skills, plus create backlinks to your website.

Here's the criteria:

1. Articles must be between 200 and 800 words and cannot contain ANY links in the body of the article. Of course, a resource box will be accepted and any links in your resource box will be made live.

2. Articles can only be on the following topics:

Web 2.0 - this includes blogging, social media, social networking, squidoo, etc.

Article Marketing - includes all aspects of article research, writing, submissions, etc.

Affiliate Marketing - includes all areas of affiliate marketing.

3. Articles must already be free of typographical errors and formatted so that all I'll need to do is copy and paste them.

4. Articles must be original to you. This means that you wrote the article yourself. IF you do use a private label article, it has to have enough editorial changes to make it uniquely your own.

5. If you do not want others to be able to use your articles on their blogs or websites, you MUST specify this in the closing paragraph or copyright section of the article.

To submit an article for consideration, first make sure you're a member of the FREE SBM Marketing Club. Then send the article to contactsbm @ go2sbm.com

I will then contact you and give you an approximate date when it will be published.

When sending your article, PLEASE include "article submission" in the email's subject or it could be deleted.

Sharon McPherson
Follow @SharonMcP On Twitter

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

0 comments: